Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday 16 February 2016

THE DISAPPEARENCE OF YUI YUIGAHAMA

Hello Everyone ! For This blog I have message To Hachiman x Yukinoshita shippers :smirk: I'm sure you understood who I ship but for those who didn't : Yess I'm a Yuigahama x Hachiman shipper :sunglasses:
Back To The point ...
  I'm not talking To every single one of you but for general. You're erasing Yui and see Yukinoshita and Hachiman as The two main characters of The Story. Here's The comment That I found from Amazon
You think They're The two main characters who are in Love and Yui is just a Girl who disturbs them. That's not it. This Anime/Manga wants you To do ships. There's not a couple yet. Also romance is between these 3 Characters. You can't say that Yui is a Side character. She has lots of romance scenes with Hachiman like Yukinoshita.

But tbh I Don't think the ships will happen. Or I wish it like that :yum: Because I Don't want any of them To get hurt. After all They're very close friends and both of them are very cute :ribbon: I'm sure They're in lots of people's Waifu List.
But I have lots of reason To ship Yui x Hachiman. The mostly Yui's personality. She would Never leave her friend behind. Also she wouldn't keep her feelings for Hachiman inside.

So please Don't erase her. She's not The enemy of Yukinon. She tries To stay as friends with Yukinon and get along with Hachiman at The same time like Yukinoshita does.

Also I want you To imagine that your crush seems To have interest in your Best friend. You wouldn't let your crush go away in front of your eyes Right ? Or would you ? Meanwhile there's your friend ... You Don't want To hurt her too. Isn't it same for Yukinoshita and Yuigahama ? They both want This.

I'm trying To say that Yukinon and Yui are The same. They both have interest in Hachiman. And Hachiman has feelings for both of them. We'll just wait and see.

That's all for This blog Folks :relaxed: Thanks for reading and I Hope you understood what I meant. Bye !:wave:🏻
Stay Kawaii Ok ?
#IShipIt #Yukinoshita #Yuigahama #Oregairu #SNAFU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates